About Me

My design back ground is in Textiles and Surface Pattern Design but it was during my MA in Multi Disciplinary Print Making at U.W.E that I was introduced to the Art of Enamelling. During this time i began experimenting with contemporary enamelling techniques incorporating various print procedures. Soon after completing my Masters I had a little girl called Eve Florence, so things were put on hold for a while...well 3 years to be precise. Last year i was awarded an Arts Council of Wales Project grant which has enabled me to further investigate this medium. I am now the proud owner of a lovely enamel kiln. The results and experiments of which will be posted on this blog!

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Pop-up shop images-Christmas shop @ High St Arcade, Cardiff.









No comments:

Post a Comment