About Me

My design back ground is in Textiles and Surface Pattern Design but it was during my MA in Multi Disciplinary Print Making at U.W.E that I was introduced to the Art of Enamelling. During this time i began experimenting with contemporary enamelling techniques incorporating various print procedures. Soon after completing my Masters I had a little girl called Eve Florence, so things were put on hold for a while...well 3 years to be precise. Last year i was awarded an Arts Council of Wales Project grant which has enabled me to further investigate this medium. I am now the proud owner of a lovely enamel kiln. The results and experiments of which will be posted on this blog!

Tuesday 25 September 2012

My enamel work, jewellery and tiles on exhibition at Washington Gallery Penarth.

No comments:

Post a Comment